How Can We Help?

< All Topics

Out of Province Licences

An Out of Province drivers license may be exchanged directly for an Alberta drivers license. Please bring the following:

  • Out Province drivers license
  • Proof of status in Canada:
    • Canadian birth certificate
    • Canadian passport
    • permanent residence card
    • work permit
    • landing papers
    • citizenship card
  • Proof of Alberta address: click here for more information
  • Vision Screening Test: will be administered at Taradale Registry at the time of license exchange
Previous Out of Country Licences
Next Reciprocal Countries
Table of Contents