How Can We Help?

< All Topics

Salvage Inspections

If a motor vehicle has been written off as salvage it cannot be registered in the Province of Alberta unless it has been completely repaired and passed a Salvage Inspection.

  • A Salvage Inspection Form is required before the inspection can be completed. You may purchase this form at a Registry office. 
  • You will be required to present the Vehicle Identification Number to obtain the “Salvage Inspection Form”.
  • You must then have the inspection form completed at an Approved Inspection Location
Previous Out of Province Inspections
Next Vehicle Information Report
Table of Contents